Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One More Step for MOM Kind

Well, I just filled out more of my "profile"? I feel like I have just been launched into space without a flight plan. At times I think that I using tools(tech ones) that I am not familiar with.What is a "Search Engine", and do I have control of it's speed? What is a "Tool Bar"? Do I get to drink before or after the launch? I do like to be dressed for the job or ocassion,but when you blog you can be in your PJs,and as SJ has blogged I like this. So, it is just one mor step for this old retired tired Mom...

1 comment:

  1. I think that search engines come in both automatic and standard shift - not too sure. I do prefer the American made Google engines, but every now and then I can be convinced to try a little Yahoo engine.

    ~SJ

    ReplyDelete